I know many of you left your recorders in the classroom, so you're probably wondering about practicing music. Welcome to my world - my happy place! My rehearsals are cancelled, so we're doing different things. Eight of us are forming a double-quartet and we're going to practice together. In addition, our director is holding our regular rehearsal on-line with a Zoom video conference.
So you can certainly sing! Find music that fits your voice, that doesn't go too high or too low. That's important when you're singing.
Try this! Listen to this file below. It's the 5th graders from 2012-2013. You can hear the music teacher, Ms. Rivera (now Mrs. Pimentel), directing in the background. One of our former parents, Mr. Hoefer (who lives near Riley), is playing the guitar. You can sing along with this song for sure! Make sure that every day includes some music that you enjoy. I know that I am.
HOME by the 2012-13 5th Grade class
HOME by the 2012-13 5th Grade class
HOME by Phillip Phillips
Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave, wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble - it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble - it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Come on
No comments:
Post a Comment